This section contains information about people who work in the field of chemometrics,
liquid/gas chromatography, mass spectrometry and programming.
Feel free to include your name here. Send me your personal page.
- Stephen E. Stein - NIST - AMDIS, NIST-MS-Search, NIST Webbook
- Gary Mallard - NIST - AMDIS wizard, NIST Chemistry WebBook, NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Database
- James L. Little - on mass-spec-groups has a lot of information about proper using of NIST-MS-Search program (link contains literature)
- O. D. Sparkman - Sparkman and Associates, Antioch, CA
some recourse on google and mass-spec-group and literature.
- Don R. Scott - wrote some important algorithms about mass-spectra interpretation - (link contains literature)
- Kurt Varmuza - important chemometrics group - wrote the classifier implementations for AMDIS and MOLGEN-MS
google1 and google2 and literature
- Antony N. Davies - JCAMP, internet and chemistry and a lot more stuff
- Christoph Steinbeck - His research group for molecular informatics at Cologne University Bioinformatics Center (CUBIC) develops Java programs
for Computer-Assisted Structure Elucidation, methods for mass and NMR spectrum prediction as well as the Chemistry Development Kit (CDK).
- Jörg Hau - (try dejanews) - wrote a fine mass-spec-program (MSGraph) and has netCDF resources and many other interesting stuff.
- Antony Williams - please note the extensive literature section
- Aviv Amirav - fast GC (supersonic molecular beams), pulsed flame photometric detector - google
- Hans Lohninger - chemometrics software and a lot of programming
- Wolf-D. Ihlenfeldt - wrote the CACTVS system and
Enhanced NCI Database Browser - read the interesting lectures
- Steve Hellers - computers, mass-spectra, chemistry, data handling in chemistry - read the Steven.R. Hellers resume
- Desire Luc Massart - calibration and fundamentals in chemometrics
- Feng Gan - works in several fields of chemometrics (library search of mass specra)
- Barry K. Lavine - data mining and chemometrics
- Plamen Nikolov Penchev - application of chemometric methods for identification of organic compounds
- Frank Antolasic - wrote WSEARCH one of the first free programs for GC-MS data evaluation
- Richard Brereton - chemometrics group in Bristol - visit about 75 free chemometric articles in The Alchimist and a lot of other useful resources